Our solicitors are well-positioned to provide commentary on all manner of commercial legal issues, including Intellectual Property, Employment Law and Business Disputes. To find out more about media collaborations or if you’re looking for press commentary, contact email@example.com or call 0800 689 1700.
Almost all of our solicitors have previously worked for a top 100 UK law firm or in-house at large international businesses. As experts in their specialist fields and sectors, many have achieved partner level or beyond, with at least 10 years post qualified experience.
We’ve provided commentary for
Harper James In The Press
Please find below a selection of recent articles we’ve contributed to in the national press and other industry titles:
- BBC News – Could employers and businesses demand vaccination proof?
- The i – Almost 30,000 new businesses created in one month
- The i – Record number of businesses set up during Covid-19
- The Telegraph – Essential advice for businesses to avoid Brexit disruption
- Sunday Times – Who to watch
- Legal Futures – Dramatically different pricing the key to law firm’s growth
- Law Gazette office move
- Legal Technologist magazine feature (PDF – see page 11)
- Birmingham Law Society – Simon Gilmour’s appointment (PDF – see page 12)
- Legal Practice Management Magazine – Feature on Harper James Solicitors (PDF)
- Telegraph.co.uk – Have we become subscription addicts?
- The Lawyer – Interview with Toby Harper