We have experienced consistent and significant year on year growth since we started five years ago. We are now a team of more than 50 people and will support more than 1,000 clients this year. However, notwithstanding our growth so far, we are more ambitious than we have ever been.
To facilitate and support our ambitious plans, we are looking for a Business Development/Account Executive to join our team in Sheffield or Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be working to build and nurture successful client partnerships (predominately over the telephone and email) and be an example of best practice.
About Harper James
Harper James is proud to be a modern and pioneering full-service national commercial law firm, with a unique business model and an innovative way of working.
We are at the forefront of innovation in the legal services sector, having adopted a unique model that allows us to provide a flexible and easily accessible legal service to our clients (which range from innovative VC backed start-ups to huge multinationals).
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships with senior level management of all sorts of businesses. The role will be wide ranging and whilst it will always be client focused you will be expected to be comfortable supporting with a variety of different projects that will touch many different elements of the business.
- Assisting with the strategic management of existing clients, setting the standard by which all accounts should be managed. This will involve taking ultimate responsibility for each client that falls within your remit, ensuring we are meeting client expectations and taking action to address any issues as they arise.
- Identify and execute opportunities for future growth with new and existing clients, while delivering a superior client experience and ensuring the client’s needs are met.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified.
- Experience within a Business Development or Account Management role (ideally but not necessarily within the legal sector or professional services).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop new business and manage positive client relationships over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Commercially focused.
- Ability to provide exceptional client care to increase positive client satisfaction reviews and client referrals.
- Excellent IT skills and a detail orientated approach to your day to day work.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector.
- This role comes with a competitive salary.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and covering e-mail to email@example.com.