Harper James Solicitors is a growing, ambitious commercial law firm like no other. We champion growing businesses that are starting up or scaling up, enabling them to access top tier legal advice when they need it most. The Harper James model of remote-working lawyers, clever use of technology coupled with unique subscription plans, enables us to provide cost effective business legal services without compromising on quality.
Our model is disrupting the legal services sector and we have experienced consistent and significant year on year growth since we started six years ago. As a team of just over 60 people, we will support over 1,000 clients this financial year. However, notwithstanding our growth so far, we are more ambitious than ever and intend to double the size of our business within the next three years.
To facilitate and support our ambitious plans, we are expanding our marketing team and looking for a CRM Co-ordinator. In return we promise to provide you with an opportunity that is exciting, fast moving, and professionally rewarding.
You will be joining a dynamic but supportive, commercially focused, and integrated team, working in a relaxed but professional environment.
We are flexible on location, this role can be carried out remotely from home, albeit occasional travel to our Birmingham and Sheffield offices may be required.
What You’ll Do
This is a new role to support the implementation of a new CRM system, HubSpot. The main responsibilities for the role will be to maintain the integrity of the data e.g. managing duplicates and updating the system with relevant information to assist the marketing, business development and client engagement services team in their respective areas. The successful candidate will be reporting to a Manager in the Marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the marketing, business development and client engagement services teams to develop the database functionality, usability and reporting.
- Performing regular checks on the data integrity to continue to improve the quality of data held within the system.
- Inputting and maintaining data in the CRM.
- Updating new company information from a variety of sources and identifying areas for data improvements and segmentation (such as sector classification, ‘lifecycle’ stage).
- Assisting the marketing team with email marketing campaigns segmented according to need.
- Identifying potential PR opportunities from new clients onboarded by running regular reports.
- Create and input feedback from online events.
- Create, maintain and develop new reports using client and prospect information as directed.
- Importing data from a variety of sources e.g. excel, outlook etc.
- Ensuring that HJ adhere to Data Protection (GDPR) standards and maintain a record of those who have ‘opted in’ and ‘out’.
- Be the first point of contact for CRM queries.
- Assist with other data led CRM projects.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be confident with Excel and systems, and experience with at least one CRM system is ideal.
- Have experience of using email marketing software.
- Effectively be able to use IT systems to support their day-to-day activities.
- Take responsibility for ensuring their work is of a high standard and completed within agreed timescales.
- Proactively seek to broaden their knowledge and skill base to contribute to the business.
- Show a good understanding of how the marketing, business development and client engagement teams support contact relationship management.
- Take a cooperative and enthusiastic approach to support the three key teams working with the CRM.
- This role demands a high level of attention to detail as well as an inquisitive approach to continue to enhance the effectiveness of the CRM.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity for you to be part of a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector with accelerated professional development and growth opportunities.
- This role comes with a competitive salary.
- Full time role in flexible and remote working environment.
Find out more
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; our process starts with an informal chat.