Working from home
Businesses are facing new challenges in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and circumstances are changing rapidly, however we are continuing to grow our team at Harper James Solicitors.
Harper James is a law firm with a difference. Our business model has been designed with remote working at its centre. Our solicitors work from home as a matter of course, servicing clients with the best tools and technology we have at our disposal. This has allowed our team to continue to provide our clients with cost effective business legal services throughout this pandemic.
We are at the forefront of innovation in the legal services sector, having adopted a unique model that allows us to provide a flexible and easily accessible legal service to our clients (which range from innovative VC backed start-ups to huge multinationals).
To facilitate and support our ambitious plans, we are looking for Commercial and IT/IP Solicitors (of at least 10 years PQE) to join our team and work on a freelance and flexible basis from home.
If you have experienced the benefits of remote working for the first time as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and would like to continue to work with greater freedom and flexibility, or you are already working as a consultant lawyer and looking for a consistent pipeline of work we would like to discuss the possibility of joining our team.
This opportunity is suited to entrepreneurial lawyers with wide ranging Commercial or IP/IT experience.
You will be joining an integrated team of commercially minded, experienced lawyers working for an agile, entrepreneurial and innovative firm.
What can we offer you?
- A working environment and an opportunity that is radically different to the norm.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector with genuine autonomy and flexibility.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Quality, technically challenging work with a firm with a refreshing approach to winning and servicing clients and which has innovation at the forefront of everything it does;
- all the necessary IT software required to do your job;
- legal resources (such as PLC, Lexis Nexis and Westlaw);
- opportunities to maintain your CPD;
- open and free access to junior legal staff, professional support Solicitors and our wider team of Solicitors; administrative support including help with I.T, marketing, invoicing and compliance/regulation.
- In fact, all you require is a clean practicing certificate, a laptop and a mobile phone.
Find out more
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; our process starts with an informal chat.