Harper James Solicitors is a growing, ambitious commercial law firm like no other. We are looking to recruit our next Intellectual Property lawyer or IP Attorney. We can offer an employed role with the freedom and flexibility of self-employment! You can work from home or one of our nearby offices. Full time, part time and flexible hours are available. There is also a Partner role for the right candidate.
We champion growing businesses that are starting up or scaling up, enabling them to access top tier legal advice when they need it most. The Harper James model of remote-working lawyers, clever use of technology coupled with unique subscription plans, enables us to provide cost effective business legal services without compromising on quality.
Our model is disrupting the legal services sector and we have experienced consistent and significant year on year growth since we started six years ago. As a team of just over 60 people, we will support over 1,000 clients this financial year. However, notwithstanding our growth so far, we are more ambitious than ever and intend to double the size of our business within the next three years.
To facilitate and support our ambitious plans, we are looking for an Intellectual Property Solicitor or IP Attorney to join our team. In return we promise to provide you with an opportunity that is exciting, fast moving, and professionally rewarding.
You will be joining a dynamic but supportive, commercially focused, and integrated team, working in a relaxed but professional environment.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
This opportunity is suited to a specialised IP solicitor or IP Attorney with a strong academic background and specialist training. We would be interested in hearing from candidates with an interest in working with our technology clients with a strong pedigree in:
- Patent litigation.
- Specialised hard IP experience.
What can we offer you?
- A working environment and an opportunity that is radically different to the norm.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector with genuine autonomy and flexibility.
- Quality, technically challenging work with a firm with a refreshing approach to winning and servicing clients and which has innovation at the forefront of everything it does.
- Competitive salary.
- A flexible and remote working environment.
- This is an employed role with paid holiday and pension
Find out more
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com; our process starts with an informal chat.