In the corporate field, Adam helps businesses ranging from micro and start-up businesses and high growth businesses to large corporates, including some household names. This work includes making and receiving strategic investments, company and business acquisitions, company and business sales (mostly of niche businesses to large PLCs), helping negotiate the terms of debt funding and structuring joint ventures.
In the commercial field, he specialises in helping niche businesses to negotiate with larger often global businesses (both as customers and suppliers to the niche businesses), helping them to get a good deal and on fair terms.
Adam trained and qualified in to a boutique corporate law firm and went on to spend the majority of his senior career in Top 100 law firms.
He’s had substantial previous experience in the following sectors:
- Technology, including software and digital commerce
- Creative industries, including media, entertainment & publishing, and advertising & marketing
- Life sciences and healthcare, including partnership/practice agreements, pharmaceuticals and the dental industry
- Retail and luxury brands, including fashion and consumer goods
- Manufacturing mergers & acquisitions
Adam has also taken part in our Spotlight on a Solicitor series, sharing his journey into law and proudest career moments. Read the interview to hear about his life in law.
In his spare time, when not chasing around after his wife and son, Adam is an avid CrossFit athlete and triathlete, regularly competing in both sports. He is currently training for an Ironman 70.3.