Christen Mulingani is a commercial property solicitor of over 15 years’ experience, attaining partnership status in 2010 and joining Harper James in 2018.
She has experience in the full spectrum of commercial property transactions including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, estates management, corporate support and has particular expertise in unregistered land and title rectification issues.
Christen was previously the elected chair of a Shropshire networking group of professionals and SME business and was a representative of the Integrated Advisory Group, IAG International, at their conference in Venice.
Christen has considerable previous experience in the following sectors:
- Energy, utilities and environment, particularly in pipelines
- Public sector, in both local and central government
- Retail and luxury brands, including fashion and consumer goods
- Manufacturing, including industrial products, food & drink/agribusiness, automotive and transport
Christen has worked for both leading international firms and regional commercial practices, and her recent experience includes:
- Full management of the estate portfolio of both a major high street bank and the Defence Estates including mixed use, training and industrial properties
- Acting for a National Utilities Provider, managing a multimillion pound installation project for four major gas pipelines across a total of 180 miles comprising largely unregistered land
- Lead property advisor on a number of corporate acquisitions with property portfolio values of up to £20million
Before she had twins, Christen enjoyed an active social life, playing the piano, Ceroc dancing and Karate. Now she mostly spends her time watching from the sidelines, acting as family mediator and drinking gin.