What we do: Payment services solicitors
Our payment services lawyers can assist you with your payment services requirements and walk you through these processes to guarantee your compliance. Some of the typical areas we would help your business with include:
- Comparability of fees connected with payment accounts
- How best to apply strong customer authentication to electronic payments
- Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
- Payment Accounts Directive (PAD)
- Payment account switching
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – including handbook rules and breaches
We’re also able to assist with the following:
- Applying for authorisation to provide payment services, electronic money issuance
- Drafting, negotiating and updating commercial agreements including white label agreements between service providers
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
Who we work with
Our payment services lawyers regularly advise many different individuals and organisations, such as:
- financial services firms
- payment services firms
We explain how payment services regulation may affect you and your business, of if you’re new to financial services, we can discuss how you need to become regulated and the steps to maintain that regulation.
Why choose Harper James? Our payment services solicitors’ experience
Our payment services solicitors have all been recruited from top 100 UK law firms or from large international businesses. They each have more than 10 years experience. Find out more about our finance solicitors here:
Our three transparent pricing packages are designed to give you the widest possible access to high-quality legal advice, whatever the size and nature of your business:
Straightforward access to senior solicitors from £200 per hour.
An affordable solution for businesses needing one-off legal support. Receive 'City' partner-level expertise at a fraction of 'City' prices.
Have legal peace of mind for £189 per month with additional support from £99 per hour.
A monthly subscription legal support package specifically designed for start-ups and smaller businesses.
For businesses requiring 60+ hours of support a year, with prices equivalent to £99 per hour.
Fully account managed quarterly subscription service for businesses with more complex legal needs.