What we do: Corporate tax solicitors
Our corporate tax lawyers can assist you with your tax requirements and walk you through cost-effective strategies. Some of the typical areas we would help your business with include:
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Corporate transactions
- HMRC tax investigations for businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Investment schemes such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Share option schemes such as the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share option plan
We’re also able to assist with the following:
- Advising you on setting up an EMI share option plan, which allows you to grant tax advantaged options to certain employees.
- Tax issues with your company’s intellectual property: for example, outstanding patents or copyright issues.
- Advising investors on structuring their investments to secure tax benefits. Including EIS and SEIS schemes.
Who we work with
Our tax lawyers regularly advise many different individuals and organisations, such as:
- Financial services firms
- Gambling companies
- Payment services firms
- Technology companies
Meet our tax solicitors
Our tax solicitors have all been recruited from top 100 UK law firms or from large international businesses. They each have more than 10 years post-qualifying experience. Find out more about our finance solicitors here:
Corporate Solicitor & CEO
Toby Harper is the CEO & Founder of Harper James Solicitors, as well as a corporate & commercial solicitor. He specialises in venture capital and the tech sector.View profile
Our three transparent pricing packages are designed to give you the widest possible access to high-quality legal advice, whatever the size and nature of your business:
Straightforward access to senior solicitors from £200 per hour.
An affordable solution for businesses needing one-off legal support. Receive 'City' partner-level expertise at a fraction of 'City' prices.
Have legal peace of mind for £189 per month with additional support from £99 per hour.
A monthly subscription legal support package specifically designed for start-ups and smaller businesses.
For businesses requiring 60+ hours of support a year, with prices equivalent to £99 per hour.
Fully account managed quarterly subscription service for businesses with more complex legal needs.