Harper James has experienced consistent year-on-year growth since it was formed five years ago and now comprises a team of more than 50 people. We will support almost 1000 clients this financial year and we continue to grow monthly.
To support our ambitious plans, we are looking for a Commercial Practice Support Lawyer to join our team on a freelance and flexible basis.
About Harper James
Harper James is proud to be a modern and pioneering full-service national commercial law firm, with a unique business model and an innovative way of practicing.
We are at the forefront of innovation in the legal services sector, having adopted a unique model that allows us to provide a flexible and easily accessible legal service to our clients (which range from innovative VC backed start-ups to huge multinationals).
This opportunity would suit a commercial lawyer (of at least 5 years PQE) interested in using their experience in a creative way and with an enthusiasm for writing technical legal precedents, know-how products and in-depth persuasive legal documents.
- Drafting and analysing accurate legal precedents and template documents.
- Conducting appropriate legal research.
- Applying excellent proofreading and editing skills to precedents and other materials.
- Qualified solicitor (5 years plus PQE) with experience on a range of commercial contracts and commercial law.
- Strong academic background.
- The ability to write technically accurate precedent documents in plain English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential combined with self-starting and confident approach.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate.
- A consistent pipeline of regular work on a freelance and flexible basis.
Please send a CV and covering e-mail to Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Our recruitment process starts with an informal chat over the phone.