Our service plans are what makes us different
We have a different approach here at Harper James Solicitors. Our unique subscription plans coupled with our remote operating model allows us to deliver expert legal advice, from partner level lawyers, at a fraction of the cost compared with traditional law firms.
However you work with us, you will always benefit from:
- Per-minute billing, so you only pay for what you use
- No-obligation initial consultation
- Transparent quotes with no hidden fees
- All advice from partner-level solicitors recruited from top 100 UK law firms
- Access to legal experts in all the key business law areas
One-off legal support
- ‘City’ partner-level expertise but at a fraction of ‘city’ prices
- No ongoing commitment.
- Low hourly rates, from £200 per hour for our senior solicitors.
- Legal support package specifically designed for start-ups and smaller businesses
- £189 monthly subscription fee.
- Additional legal support from senior solicitors at £99 per hour.
- 1-hour of free legal support per month which rolls over if unused.
- Your own in-house legal function at an affordable cost.
- Fully account managed service for businesses with more complex legal needs
- Quarterly subscription fee, determined by requirements.
- Hourly rates from £99.
- Inclusive annual support from 60 to 1,000+ hours.
- Your own dedicated panel of partner-level solicitors (recruited from top 100 UK law firms).
- Spread the cost of yearly legal support across quarterly instalments.
Whether you’re an ambitious start-up, or operate an established larger company, we can offer you an affordable service plan to suit your needs. Our CEO and Founder, Toby Harper, explains more in this video: